Lola12345
Lola12345

Taxi/transport

The at
7 answers
Hi, Does the hotel take care about transport ? is it possible to order a taxi with hotel ? what are the price (at late night).
7answers
mary12263252
mary12263252The at

Hi not sure what you mean by taking care of transport. The hotel is within walking distance from Sydney Domestic Terminal about 500 metres . I am a senior and it is a flat walk. There is also a train that goes from Sydney Central Railway via the International Airport and the Domestic airport. There is a front desk at the hotel which would arrange a taxi to take you to the airport (if you didn't wish to walk but there is also a hotel shuttle busl to and from the airport at a minimal cost) They would also ring a taxi to take you elsewhere. If in Australia give the hotel a ring or send them an email if you need more information. Hope this helps.

leho23554545
leho23554545The at

Why would you stay at the Ibis Budget Sydney Airport if you require a taxi? Find another hotel that suites where you want to go and save the taxi fare, which is expensive. It recently cost me $30 to come from the International airport to Mascot and the taxi driver could not have made any changes to improve that. Put that in your costings two ways.

susi32545631
susi32545631The at

They have a shuttle to both airports. From memory it went 1/2 hourly & was about $6.00. Taxis probably not

interested in such a short trip.

wdea52215412
wdea52215412The at

There is a Taxi phone in Reception which is supposed to order a Taxi to pick you up. We used it. No Taxis arrived in 30 mins so we got an Uber.

It would have been faster to walk to the Terminal and get a Taxi. Taxis from the airport to the city cost $35 - $50 depending on the traffic.

chri53656325
chri53656325The at

Hi Lola.

There is car parking onsite.

There is no problem calling a taxi anytime....very cheap, the hotel is very close to the airport.

There is a shuttle that will take you to the airport as well....about $7 Au per person.

You can book either of these at reception.

I hope this answers your questions :)

marc45422224
marc45422224The at

Hi. The hotel can arrange a Taxi for you. I do not know the price but it is not too much. Depending on the hour you can also arrange a shuttle bus.

trev12365531
trev12365531The at

I believe there is transport available to/from the airport, but it is so close to the airport - less than 5 minutes walk, that taxi's will probably not accept the fare. To anywhere else in Sydney metro? no worries and the staff will help if required.