ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

juli63554290

What time is breakfast from and where shuttle bus leave from ?

Hello
What time does breakfast start and where does shuttle bus leave from to take to international airport? Thanks

il y a 6 mois | 0

6Answers

Type in your answer here!

• ghac16432253

I didn't take the shuttle. For the most accurate advice, why not check with the hotel ?

il y a 6 mois | 0

• susi32545631

I used the shuttle and it starts quite early. I think we caught it at 5.45am. It only takes 5 mins and you are at the airport and cost $6. No breakfast available there, so had breakfast at the airport.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• shah62324355

Same here i didnt take the shuttle its way to expensive. I took a walk if iam not wrong was like 15 mins and i was at the internnational. And not sure what time breakfast starts maybe best to check with hotel

il y a 6 mois | 0

• pivo41126252

Breakfast starts around 6.30a.m. You book shuttle from hotel cost around $7

il y a 6 mois | 0

• gsg311422514

No more organised shuttle. Must be self booked & separately paid for. Never bother with breakfast.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• pete44313536

Apologies i can not assist as i had my own car and did not have breakfast at the hotel. Call the hotel and the will answer your question

il y a 6 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.