MERCURE. - Mercure Gold Coast Resort

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

abak63645382

rooms

Hi is there washing machines in every room thanks

il y a 6 mois | 0

14Answers

Type in your answer here!

• sere35162255

No there is not.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• trev31641553

No I don’t think so. But it is one of the nicest places to stay The customer service is amazing

il y a 6 mois | 0

• rita41561164

I am sorry I can't answer that. We only stayed there overnight and it was almost a year ago. We have stayed at many Accor hotels since, so I don't remember.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• simm53253262

No, there are not in every room but there are 2 - 3 laundry rooms located around th resort. It is clearly marked and has coin operated washing machines and driers. The staff are really friendly and helpful so you won’t have any issues.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• rebe46231122

They weren't in the rooms but there was laundries spread throughout the resort.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• raym45453326

No they have a common wash room of two machines and two dryers for each block

il y a 6 mois | 0

• eaab15431666

The rooms I have stayed in did not have a washing machine however other rooms may have it. It is best to ask the management which rooms have a washing machine and then make sure you book the rooms that you want.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• jmma56124243

If you mean for washing clothes, then no. There are lines above bath if you want to hand wash clothes

il y a 6 mois | 0

• nice35544565

No there isn't a washing machine in each room.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• happ56331611

No there isn’t , I know there is a laundry room though for us to use, but I have never needed to use it so I haven’t even looked in there sorry.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• azp721333145

No there is not

il y a 6 mois | 0

• chwa32365246

No but there are laundriess in each block of units

il y a 6 mois | 0

• katr55126442

No but there are washers and dryers in each building. cost of $4 per load each

il y a 6 mois | 0

• edmo25231311

There is a common laundry facility on the 3rd floor near the entrance to the pool but not actually a washing machine in the room itself.

il y a 6 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

• Rooms

by abak63645382 | il y a 6 mois | 14 answer(s)

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.