MERCURE. - Mercure Sydney

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

John45634

Excursions

Hello, It's my first time in Sydnez. What are the excursions/visits that can be done from the hotel, which price and the most interesting? Thanks. Have a good day

il y a 1 ans | 0

4Answers

Type in your answer here!

• r.pl21461312

Hi I travel Sidney wth out any excursion. Just took map in the hends and go.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jmde64436532

This hotel is within walking distance of Sydney’s Central Station where you can catch a train into the Harbour or up to the Blue Mountains.
    There is also bus transport close by, a relatively easy 15-20 min walk through Chinatown to darling harbour. Staff were lovely very helpful from check in to check out.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• t.tr52624125

It’s in a good location with an easy stroll to many highlights in Sydney.
    Harbour Bridge and circular quey are and easy walk with plenty to see eat and drink along the way

il y a 1 ans | 0

• t.tr52624125

It’s in a good location with an easy stroll to many highlights in Sydney.
    Harbour Bridge and circular quey are and easy walk with plenty to see eat and drink along the way

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.