MERCURE. - Mercure Sydney

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

jaso76549873

Transferts

Hello, we will be arriving at the cruise port in Sydney. What would a taxi cost to get to your hotel? Is there any shuttle from the hotel ? Thank you very much

il y a 1 ans | 0

4Answers

Type in your answer here!

• greg22622131

Try the concierge at the Mercure - I live in Tokyo do any estimate I could make should be taken with a grain of salt.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• awya66456224

Agree - contact Concierge at hotel.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• chas54344115

The cruise port is called Circular Quay. From circular quay you get 1 train to Central and the Mercure is an easy few minutes walk from there ??

il y a 1 ans | 1

• chas54344115

That should of been a smiley face st the end not question marks lol

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.