MERCURE. - Mercure Sydney

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

bert63825117

Your advise

Hi, did you enjoy your stay in this hotel ? did you find the bedding suitable ? Thank you

il y a 1 ans | 0

23Answers

Type in your answer here!

• stev13664626

Yep. The hotel was handy to the central train station and an easy walk into town, which suited us. The room itself was fine and while the decor could probably do with a face-lift, at the end of the day it for us was only a place to sleep as we were out during the days taking in the sights of Sydney. From what I can remember, the bed was fine.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• dim.25125514

Hello! We did enjoy our stay in Mercure Sydney. The location was ideal. The bedding was suitable. The bed was comfortable as well as the pillows. Service was very good. The only issue was the size of the room. We got a 2 double size queen beds leaving a small space for luggage.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• roge11426363

Hi our stay in the Mercure Sydney was very good, we never had a problem as Accor members we were upgraded from the standard room, the beds comfortable, rooms clean, staff very helpful. the position was ideal close to main station 2 min walk, 20min from airport off peak by taxi. Easy to walk (if able) through city to all the attraction down by the water, also hop on hop off bus starts at station if unable to walk. I have recommended friends to stay here. due to location and hotel standard hope this helps

il y a 1 ans | 0

• robe53156141

I travel for work and find Mercure Sydney ideal because of the location . Close to the public transport, trains and buses, and easy access to quick eats and some really good restaurants. The best thing about Mercure Hotels is that you can rely on the bedding and the rooms in general. Pillow menu is also a plus. Always excellent customer service.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• sylv14216631

Hi, yes I enjoyed the stay at this hotel. I found the bedding quite good. Thanks.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• nicc45244342

Yes configuration of the room excellent. The bed very comfortable. The dishwasher didn’t work . It was very quiet and the restaurant was closed for 2 nights which was frustrating. Breakfast excellent and staff helpful.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• nicc45244342

Sorry above comment for Mecure Jindabyne not Sydney. Sydney Mecure excellent love it. No faults.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• rae@64113253 | User Connaisseur

The Mercure is very central for our needs in Sydney and our go to hotel. Yes we have found the bedding to be very comfy. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we do.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• scot15552663

Yes, fine thank you as usual

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jorg26655533

Hi, yes I did and I do. This is my go to hotel when I Travel to Sydney for work and play. So I have stayed many many times, The bedding is suitable and comfortable.
    This is one of, if not, the highest occupancy hotels in Sydney, albeit its still a Mercure.
    It's interesting as it's a combination of location, access, value for money and excellent Customer Service staff, but it just seems to work. Request a city view when and if you stay.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• bhmm26553333

I enjoyed the stay at this hotel and the bed is comfortable.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• trac25114123

Hi, yes the bedding was suitable, nice hotel

il y a 1 ans | 0

• dary64532546

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I found the room to be a touch on the small side but the fixtures and fittings were good quality. The bed was also good quality with just the right amount of support. I found the pillows too thin and soft but asking for different pillows from housekeeping solved that issue.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• mood41554453

Yes I did. The location was great. The service and cleanliness of the hotel was very good. Bedding was fine.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• deni16556322

I've stayed about 5 times in this hotel and have had no problems with any details during my stays, very good !!

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jkin65223464

I stay at the Mercure on a regular basis and find it a fantastic hotel

il y a 1 ans | 0

• keri55423332

We stayed in this hotel a number of times as the staff were fabulous. We always had a good night sleep and found the bedding to be reasonable.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jlaw35332316

Yes, I found the beds very comfortable. I generally don't sleep well, but had a great nights sleep.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• sara42116423

Bedding was good. Hotel was nice and close to where I need it to be. Staff were lovely and very helpful.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• gpul32356153

Hi, yes, I was upgraded to a balcony suite and found the bed very comfortable!!

il y a 1 ans | 0

• pivo14254213

Hi, we had a very comfortable stay. Bedding was very comfortable and clean. Service was A1. We would stay again without hesitation.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• shau21636526

I always am comfortable when I stay at this hotel. The bed is great and the rooms are always clean.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• mito35543416

The stay was alright with such a strategic location, the bedding is fine although the size was small compared to Novotel.

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.