19 discussions

Questions

Vivi69999
Vivi69999The at

Arrival

Hello, my family and I and coming to Auckland on august 21th, our flight lands at 11pm, i would like to untill what time we can check in ? thank you for your help.

maqn16283940
maqn16283940The at

distance from the airport

Hello, how is the distance from the aiport ? Is there a shuttle service ? Many thanks

Mqqa172037483
Mqqa172037483The at

Visiting north island

Hello, do you think that this hotel is well located for visiting the north island ? Thanks you

Rexa5566
Rexa5566The at

Day use

Hey, I have a few hours to spend in Auckland airport after a very long first flight, and would like to have a nice rest before my next long flight. Do you know if the Novotel Auckland airport accept day use? How does it work? How can I book it? Thanks

mqsle93748397
mqsle93748397The at

distance from airport

Hello there, how far is the hotel from the airport ? Does the hotel have a shuttle service ? Many thanks

John1234
John1234The at

Breakfast

Hi there, Do you know how much is the breakfast? Is it a buffet or A la Carte ? What do you think about the quality of the food and the offered choice? Thanks for your help

Sydney & Harvey
Sydney & HarveyThe at

Breakfast at this place

Hello, I hope your doing well. What is the breakfast like ? Is it a continental of hot buffet? Thanks a lot

JonathanJJR4
JonathanJJR4The at

Stay, Sport, Restaurant

Hello, I would love to stay at this hotels. Is it a great place to stay ? What are the restaurants to try? Is there a gym? Thank you so much !