NOVOTEL. - Novotel Auckland Airport

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

trav63395641

Recommended taxis to and from hotel

Hello, Anybody got good suggestions for best taxis service to and from the Novotel? Thank you.

il y a 11 mois | 0

5Answers

Type in your answer here!

• isaa46131143

Best taxi in Auckland is Corperate Cabs, however if you are just flying in and out walk to the Novotel, as it is 50meters from international and 8 minutes walk from domestic terminal

il y a 11 mois | 0

• tres62164235

Corporate cabs - exellent. Service ask for Debbie

il y a 11 mois | 0

• ashi64414361

We just walked across the road to arrivals and took a taxi from there. But the front desk can call one round. The alternative is to take the SkyBus airport shuttle to/from the terminal. Frequent, cheap and a good service with plenty of stops in the city centre. I can't comment on taxis to the airport as we took the bus.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• wolf32416354

It really is just a walk with your suitcase to the airport. From there if youre looking for an affordable way to get into the city SuperShuttles is a standard price and a good service. Corporate Cabs are good but they will cost you a good 20 plus more.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• tris12316315

The best taxi service in my opinion is Uber

il y a 11 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.