NOVOTEL. - Novotel Auckland Airport

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

Sara67435684

Restaurants

Hello, I have booked only one night. Do you have any recommendations of restaurants near the hotel? thanks a lot

il y a 11 mois | 0

10Answers

Type in your answer here!

• sand13252242

We also just stayed one night and had dinner in the hotel restaurant. Which was fine for us. Suggest you get the menu from their website to see if it meets your needs. Afaik there aren’t any other restaurants near the hotel

il y a 11 mois | 0

• jame41334135

There is nothing too close except in the International Terminal. The hotels own restaurant is OK for breakfasts but cannot speak for dinners.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• wald42614151

there's a good restaurant in the hotel. Ive also enjoyed a good inian meal on Kirkbride road but you need a taxi to get there. about 10 mins away

il y a 11 mois | 0

• j.ca43133323

The hotel's own restaurant is excellent, as is room service. No other good restaurants within walking distance as far as I know, though plenty of cheap but decent eats in the airport.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• wald42614151

the restaurant at the hotel is very good. otherwise a car or uber is needed. depends on what food you like.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• kopa54564264

The hotel has a restaurant, it's quite far from other restaurants.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• bred13121451

If you haven’t got a car, you could walk across to the Airport and eat at one of their restaurants. I usually just eat at the hotel restaurant.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• gpc@64335443

We ate at the hotel restaurant and the meal was delicious.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• njbr44232526

Hi Sara, Any time I stay here I eat in the hotel and the dinners are lovely with great service. You will likely pay more as they have a target market. Your other option is eating within the airport otherwise you would need a car to go further a field.

il y a 11 mois | 0

• alby14532516

The Hotel restaurant on the ground floor dose a good meal and if you are a Accor member you get 50 percent of your meal

il y a 11 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.