NOVOTEL. - Novotel Auckland Airport

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

tris63879753

activities

Hi. Do you have anything to advize me to visit near the hotel ? Thank you

il y a 8 mois | 0

4Answers

Type in your answer here!

• wolf32416354

Just the airport shops as this fab hotel is literally across the road from the terminals, or catch a shuttlebus or a bus into Auckland city.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• phil42646513

Other than being close to the airport, I am not sure there is much else to do and see. I stayed on a business trip and most of my visits were in the industrial estates adjoining the airport precinct. The hotel is a high standard as expected from a Novotel and is very handy for that purpose.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• lean24424124

Google/Visit Butterfly Creek. There is also a great mini golf close by if you don't have time to go into Auckland.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• crai33555345

Yes, contacted the hotel about a reservation 2 weeks ago. No response yet and I have had to find alternative accommodation.

il y a 8 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.