NOVOTEL. - Novotel Melbourne on Collins

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

vinc63968148

Breakfast

Hi, what did you think of the hotel's breakfast ? Does it have salted food ? Thanks

il y a 1 ans | 1

11Answers

Type in your answer here!

• jenn36431632

They have quite a large selection with both cooked and continental breakfast.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• rkga14334533

What are you looking for? Buffet breakfast is western and Asian. Also has a la carte if you prefer.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• noel51321533

The breakfast buffet is one of the best I have experienced. There are many and varied choices available. You select what you want. Not sure what you mean by salted food. There are healthy and unhealthy options, it’s up to you what you select. I am sure you will not be disappointed. I’ve eaten there many times, it is a favorite , even if I’m not staying at the hotel. I phone this helps.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jpx@44666556

Breakfast is really good with a very large rangge, not sure about salted food. I wouldn’t pay extra specifically for breakfast though if it’s not included in the room rate as there are plenty of nearby breakfast cafes

il y a 1 ans | 0

• spoo52532334

The breakfast has very good selection of cooked and continental, not sure about salted food.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• a.bo51523354

The breakfast was OK. Not sure about the salted food. Usual selection of hot and cold dishes.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• kili33135315

It was Ok - general hotel food but a good variety
    Not salty

il y a 1 ans | 0

• shar61216434

Sorry we didn't have breakfast there

il y a 1 ans | 0

• jaso65231414

The Breakfast is nothing special. There are some local dishes, usual western bread section, egg section. fruits. Dont expect too much.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• davi55616645

The food is ok. You can make requests but no, its not salted really.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• john54341255

I didn't eat in the hotel as there are many cafes opposite.

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.