NOVOTEL. - Novotel Melbourne on Collins

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

mari6323415

swimming pool

Hi. Is there a swimming pool in this hotel ? Thank you

il y a 6 mois | 0

8Answers

Type in your answer here!

• ian.24666415

Yes there is a pool, but it is only small and indoors

il y a 6 mois | 0

• eluk35524164

I think there is but I haven't used it during my stays, so can't tell you any info regarding pool length etc.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• mhay62134513

Hi, unfortunately I do not know but should be on the website? Good location though.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• dort13336346

Yes there is a pool

il y a 6 mois | 0

• cliv25565224

Hi, yes it does, as well as an adjoining spa pool and a reasonable gym set up in the same area.

il y a 6 mois | 0

• rod.61653111

Hi, Sorry I can't remember, it is some time since I stayed there and I can't recall. I am sure it is in the hotel listing of amenities though...

il y a 6 mois | 0

• sean45351122

Yes its near the Gym

il y a 6 mois | 0

• laur63631664

Hi

Yes a small indoor pool plus a spa pool. Our kids loved it but we didn't get in.

il y a 6 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.