NOVOTEL. - Novotel Melbourne on Collins

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

JackLi76

Train station + Reduced mobility

Hello all, I'm going in this hotel for 2 nights, can I go walk to the train station ? Isn't too far ?
Is The hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility ? Thanks a lot !
Have a great weekend

il y a 4 mois | 0

7Answers

Type in your answer here!

• dail44532124

There is a tram in front of the hotel- it may be a100m walk from hotel grounds to the tram station.- Once you are on the tram, you can take alternate trams and ultimately to the train station. To get to the lobby- there are escalators to take. Hope it helps.

il y a 4 mois | 0

• pw@p64453445

There are two sets of lifts from the rooms to the street level, and then it’s a 3 block walk to flinders street station. That size of walk is pretty standard for any hotel, but you may find the extra lift a little bothersome.

il y a 4 mois | 0

• brad43223114

Hi, Flinders Street Station is about a 5-10 minute walk. The hotel has accessible rooms, you should request one. The Lobby is on the 1st floor but there is a lift.

il y a 4 mois | 0

• suja52416666

Hi Jack, the train station from memory is about a 10/15min walk. That is Southern cross station. But there is a free tram that runs on collins street, there is a tram stop a couple min away. I do this accessibility is pretty decent for the hotel. Main entrance is off the pavement and then take a list upto Level 3 for the reception. Enjoy your stay.

il y a 4 mois | 0

• gasp56564433

Hi, yes easy access to station on level footpath and hotel has lifts so easy accessibility??

il y a 4 mois | 0

• anth11353126

It is a couple of blocks to Flinders Station. I’m not sure about the mobility.

il y a 4 mois | 0

• henr33264523

The answer to both of your questions is YES!

il y a 4 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.