ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

MarieHI65

3 days in the city

Hello, I stay 3 days in this hotel. Do you have any itinerary recommendations to discover the city? thank you so much

il y a 3 mois | 0

5Answers

Type in your answer here!

• chri66655665

1. Explore Darling Harbour - shops, Chinese Garden and Chinatown
    2. Visit Maritime museum and Sydney Aquarium
    3. Visit Sydney Tower, The Rocks, Circular Quay and the botanical gardens
    4, visit Taronga Zoo great zoo but also amazing views of the city. Travel by Ferry
    5. Visit Manly by ferry

il y a 3 mois | 0

• harr22636235

take ferry to Parramatta or Manly or Taronga Zoo.

Unlimited cafes / Restraunts in Darling harbour and a stroll to the city

China town / shopping / Restraunts

Shopping in the city and attractions like - Harbour Bridge / Opera House / Centre point / Botanical gardens..

il y a 3 mois | 0

• mark11125436

Hi,
    There are so many activities you can do from this base. Taronga Zoo is excellent and one thing I like to do one evening is to go by ferry (from Circular Quay) to Manly for dinner - in fact you can go there to the beach during the day too - and when you come back about 10 -11p.m. you have terrific views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House all lit up with lights. Enjoy your time in Sydney.

il y a 3 mois | 0

• efin46616121

Hi Marie, I stay here for business so not the best person to ask unfortunately. Darling Harbour and circular quay are both wonderful. My number 1 would be the manly ferry from circular quay. Walk down the mall at Manly to the beach.

il y a 3 mois | 0

• curl32332346

Hello Marie there is so much to do just explore . Darling Harbour is a great precinct with clothing outlets and various shops . But make sure you go into the city circular quay and the rocks area , lots of great places to explore and lots of history with old restored buildings. One of my favourite places to eat is Malaya just near King street wharf , some wonderful restaurants . Enjoy.

il y a 3 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

• Restaurant

By vjs.36366666 | il y a 1 mois | 10 réponse(s)

• Restaurant around ?

By lade53314156 | il y a 1 ans | 9 réponse(s)

• Cleaninless

By cela34446241 | il y a 11 mois | 8 réponse(s)

• Children

By harr22636235 | il y a 21 jour(s) | 6 réponse(s)

• Breakfast

By aylm15664156 | il y a 1 ans | 6 réponse(s)

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

• Children

by Thomas9999 | il y a 22 jour(s) | 6 answer(s)

• Restaurant

by lase87678567 | il y a 1 mois | 10 answer(s)

• 3 days in the city

by MarieHI65 | il y a 3 mois | 5 answer(s)

• Cleaninless

by amel63512766 | il y a 11 mois | 8 answer(s)

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.