ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

laco63637982

Breakfast

Hello, do you recommend this hotel ? Were the rooms up to your expactations ? Thank you

il y a 1 ans | 0

6Answers

Type in your answer here!

• chri62514263

Hotel is excellent, rooms are very nice and always very clean. Hotel is fairly new so facilities are good.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• sza826616554

*I would definitely recommend this hotel. It would be one of the top 3 in Darling Harbour. The restaurant is exceptionally good -for any time through the day. Rooms have been refurbished and are very modern. Beds are comfortable.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• sapa51661245

Yes it was fulfilled my expectation. Room is ok.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• cole56362126

Good location, rooms probably due for a refurb, service was great. I didn’t do breakfast while I was there

il y a 1 ans | 0

• atui55142624 | User Débutant

This hotel is our (family of 4) Preferred Hotel destination. Depending on what rooms some are a little run down or dated but just a little.
    Break fast is a highlight each time and it is Located in a handy spot with Darling Harbour accesable from Covered walkway, Light Rail station just below and only 3-4 stops from central, Ferry to Circular Quay close by also.
    Highly recommended.
    Only down side now is the New hotel blocking most of the rooms views But you don't usually book a hotel Just for the view

il y a 1 ans | 0

• aylm15664156

Definitely one of the better novotels around.

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

• Restaurant

By vjs.36366666 | il y a 1 mois | 10 réponse(s)

• Restaurant around ?

By lade53314156 | il y a 1 ans | 9 réponse(s)

• Cleaninless

By cela34446241 | il y a 11 mois | 8 réponse(s)

• Children

By harr22636235 | il y a 21 jour(s) | 6 réponse(s)

• Breakfast

By aylm15664156 | il y a 1 ans | 6 réponse(s)

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

• Children

by Thomas9999 | il y a 22 jour(s) | 6 answer(s)

• Restaurant

by lase87678567 | il y a 1 mois | 10 answer(s)

• 3 days in the city

by MarieHI65 | il y a 3 mois | 5 answer(s)

• Cleaninless

by amel63512766 | il y a 11 mois | 8 answer(s)

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.