ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

amel63512766

Cleaninless

Hi everyone, what did you thought about the cleaninless of the place ? Thank you

il y a 8 mois | 0

8Answers

Type in your answer here!

• efin46616121

It’s the hotel I always stay at in Sydney. Never given the cleanliness a second thought. Always has seemed good to me.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• fm@s21114155

When I stayed here my room was immaculaty clean and well-presented.
    The bar/lobby area was untidy, with empty glasses/napkins etc but they were VERY busy, so I wasn't too concerned.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• p.fi23536566

That is a really great Novotel, clean and wellrin

il y a 8 mois | 0

• dary43325123

I stay regularly at hotels for business travel. I have stayed at the Novotel Darling Harbour on several occasions. The standard of presentation & cleanliness of this facility is what I expect from a hotel. The rooms are clean & well maintained. This same high standard extends to the dining areas & meeting rooms I have used.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• jan@24244534

Rooms are dated but always clean. Staff are always helpful and accommodating, service is always excellent, I would recommend this hotel.

il y a 8 mois | 0

• ross54325226

I found the hotel very clean

il y a 8 mois | 0

• quee15443536

I felt it was fine!

il y a 8 mois | 0

• cela34446241

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to anyone. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful

il y a 8 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.