SOFITEL. - Sofitel Brisbane Central

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

hono63937811

Hi, what do you think of this hotel's location ? No need to take the car to visit the city ? Thank you

il y a 1 ans | 0

20Answers

Type in your answer here!

• mjbu25225313

No need for a car as it is also above central station in Brisbane. Some of the rooms are quite dated and it’s worth paying extra money to be upgraded.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• j.b-33262625

No need you can walk around anywhere or take the train from under the hotel Great location

il y a 1 ans | 0

• debt11525112

Fabulous. Situated in the center of the shopping district.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• krus44123153

This hotel is amazing and in a perfect location. It is right in the centre of the city so you can walk everywhere in the CBD. If you need to go further afield, central train station is literally underneath the hotel! I wouId definitely recommend this hotel!

il y a 1 ans | 0

• greg33153625

Great Hotel and great location, car parking was very easy and well priced.
    I would recommend this venue very highly.
    Trusting this helps.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• esth26614511

No need for a car at all. The hotel is right above central train station.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• chip22243322

Everything is easy walking distance and hotel is great.....southbank is 20mins walk

il y a 1 ans | 0

• russ53413654

The hotel is perfectly situated above Central Railway Station in the CBD so you will not need a car as public transport is readily available and everything in the city is within walking distance.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• madn26655154

Correct, just above main Central station. No car. Train to and from airport. Enjoy Brisbane

il y a 1 ans | 0

• rach31656353

Location is great - very central to everything in the city. Most things are withing an easy stroll. The hotel is located above a major train station (although you don't hear it), so you can travel further afield if necessary. Certainly no need to bring the car into the city.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• rodn34164321

Hotel is right in the city over the top of the main railway station. No car needed.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• dogb14613115

Hi the location is very easy. Depending on where you want to go, the mall is about 5 to 10 minutes walk maximum. Easier than messing around with parking. Cheers....

il y a 1 ans | 0

• nmoo22443432

I flew to Brisbane and once at the motel, walked everywhere!
    The Sofitel is located on top of Central railway (there is no additional noise), making access to anywhere in Brisbane a breeze! I Even caught the train to and from the airport without a fuss.
    The hotel also looks out over Anzac Square, and, an easy 5 minute walk later, you are strolling the Queen St Mall and surrounding shops.
    So, as for the location, it was fantastic. And definitely leave the car at home!

il y a 1 ans | 0

• hele24314324

The Sofitel Brisbane is very central. You can walk for the hotel to every where in the city. It is located on top of central train station so is very convenient if you want to travel further afield than the city centre. In my opinion it is the best located 5 star hotel in the city. I hope this is helpful to you and you enjoy visiting Brisbane.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• fion24242654

No car needed.

il y a 1 ans | 0

• neil14615342

Not need a car if just interested in CBD as well located to all areas of city

il y a 1 ans | 0

• trac12333162

Agreed, you are right in the city and within walking distance to South Bank

il y a 1 ans | 0

• shel54225624

Great location, with the train station below and a short walk down to the river, you are all set :]

il y a 1 ans | 0

• john16631522

Very convenient location for Brisbane City stay

il y a 1 ans | 0

• bjba32512255

no need for a car at all - 5 mins down the hill to the CBD

il y a 1 ans | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.