Jonh8888
Jonh8888

Breakfast and view

The at
16 answers
Good morning, Do you know if the breakfast is served in the restaurant with a view or in the lounge? What do you think about the view from the restaurant? Is it hard to have a table next to the window? What do you think about the quality of the food, does it worth the price? Thank you all
16answers
ross22331454
ross22331454The at
The view from the restaurant is spectacular. You will need to get in early as there are limited seating with these views. The value is difficult to cover as each has their own personal view. With your membership card it certainly is good value as the meals are as good for breakfast as they are for diner.
efin46616121
efin46616121The at
No lounge at the hotel but full breakfast in the Restaurant. Fairly standard offerings but all quite good. No problems getting near enough to a window. Dinner is outstanding and I think excellent value for money(especially if you have the discount) If dining solo they have a wonderful grill section where you can interact with the chefs as they cook.
rick46612112
rick46612112The at
I have done both - as a Platinum I get breakfast in the Club Sofitel but if entertaining someone, it is better value to do so in No. 35, especially if you are an Accor Plus. Both have spectacular views of the city and I have gotten window-side tables without asking specifically for them in the past. The quality of the food is great, but I am not convinced that it is worth the asking price.
leig64156533
leig64156533The at
Hi, There are lovely views from the lounge, no matter where you sit.I am sure the lovely staff will accomodate you with your request for a table by the window. Happy stay. Leigh
newt66142163
newt66142163The at
Hi, The breakfast is served both in the lounge and in the restaurant....I can't comment on the restaurant as I always eat in the lounge as the staff are alway so lovely. the view is amazing from both
jean61664365
jean61664365The at
Breakfast from the Sofitel Club is fabulous. The view is amazing and the staff are fantastic. Breakfast on Level 35 is lovely too. I do not think you will be disappointed, the staff will try always to accommodate your wishes, just email or call. Jan
roke36564441
roke36564441The at
Lounge and restaurant are on the same level and both have a great view although personally the lounge view is marginally better. You should be able to reserve a table in the restaurant next to the windows . It is all glass going right around restaurant so there is plenty of great vantage spots . Have enjoyed breakfast in both spots .
blue44411224
blue44411224The at
Both restaurants and lounge have good view. Window seat is always occupied so better get up early to enjoy.
invy15535562
invy15535562The at
The breakfast is served at No. 35 restaurant. 35th floor of the hotel with magnificent views across the city or bay. The buffet is extensive and you could guarantee a window seat if you booked. Views are from most seats in the restaurant.
jenn14111334
jenn14111334The at
Breakfast is served in the restaurant and the views are stunning from any table as the restaurant is long and narrow to take advantage of the beautiful views of Melbourne. It is worth the money-lovely food, good quality and variety.