25 discussions

Questions

Thib3290
Thib3290The at

Breackfast

good evening, how is the breakfast in this hotel ? untill what time is it open ? thanks for your help

Fabienne3540
Fabienne3540The at

Works

Good morning, I will stay in this place for business reasons at the end of the month. Are the rooms well furnished for business (desk, nice chair, paper, ...)? How is the WIFI? Is it a quiet place ? Any advice for a quiet room? Thanks

Gui9203
Gui9203The at

Boat Excursion

Good morning everyone, I saw on the website about the boat excursion, does anyone could tell me more about it ? what are the price , is there different types of excursions and how long does it last ? would you recommand to do excursion with the hotel org... See more

aqse17283920
aqse17283920The at

shuttle for the aiport

Hello, does the hotel have a shuttle service for the airport or does we have to book a taxi ? Thanks you

monroelabouisse
monroelabouisseThe at

BEST HOTEL IN SYDNEY

hello I was planning to travel to Sydney, and then I searched for hotels online and saw a list of recommended hotels where SOFITEL is i.n.c.l.u.d.ed.Do you think it's credible?Please help. Thank you in advance.

Momo56000
Momo56000The at

restaurant

Good morning, i would like to know if the hotel 's restaurant have vegeterian food ?

masne173940382
masne173940382The at

bed quality

Hello, how is the beds ? I have some heathly problems with my back. Thanks

Mqnas1620374895
Mqnas1620374895The at

break-fast

Hello, how is the break-fast ? Buffet or "a la carte"? If it's a buffet style, can we be served at table (I have some difficulties to walk) ? Thanks

Lolp56099
Lolp56099The at

Noise and breakfast

Hello, from the rooms, can we hear the noise coming from the courtyard where the cars stop downstairs? And how is the breakfast in this hotel? Thanks