20 discussions

Questions

Momo56000
Momo56000The at

restaurant

Good morning, i would like to know if the hotel 's restaurant have vegeterian food ?

masne173940382
masne173940382The at

bed quality

Hello, how is the beds ? I have some heathly problems with my back. Thanks

Mqnas1620374895
Mqnas1620374895The at

break-fast

Hello, how is the break-fast ? Buffet or "a la carte"? If it's a buffet style, can we be served at table (I have some difficulties to walk) ? Thanks

Lolp56099
Lolp56099The at

Noise and breakfast

Hello, from the rooms, can we hear the noise coming from the courtyard where the cars stop downstairs? And how is the breakfast in this hotel? Thanks

jsnake72038493
jsnake72038493The at

best rooms

Hi, my wife and me will going soon on honey moon. What are the best rooms ? Are there any special attention for young married ? Many thanks

Shierley99
Shierley99The at

Restaurant

Good afternoon, I am organizing a surprise to my wife for our 2 years anniversary. On this occasion, I would like to arrange a special romantic meal in the restaurant. Do you have a special recommendation on the menu ? Something you have tasted and really... See more

sjel91_çé(-è
sjel91_çé(-èThe at

kangaroos and koalas

Hello, we are going to Australia with our kids who love animals. Is there a zoo with kangaroos and koalas near the hotel ? Many thanks

Sydney & Harvey
Sydney & HarveyThe at

Breakfast at this place

Hello, I hope your doing well. What is the breakfast like ? Is it a continental of hot buffet? Thanks a lot

JonathanJJR4
JonathanJJR4The at

Stay, Sport, Restaurant

Hello, I would love to stay at this hotels. Is it a great place to stay ? What are the restaurants to try? Is there a gym? Thank you so much !